Genetic Variance: A paraphrased dialog with my sister
"I have my first board exam tomorrow."
"Oh, yeah, that's tomorrow isn't it? And the next one on your birthday. That sucks."
"Well, I'll take the 9 hour exam, which sucks, but then I'm going out to sushi for dinner, and then to see the new Harry Potter movie for my birthday."
"That sounds more like a punishment than a birthday."


5 Comments:
Whatever! The exam and sushi sounds terrible, but there is NO WAY that Harry Potter can be a punishment! :P That commentary could only have come from Kjersti, the only one in the family that hasn't come out of the closet with her love of Harry Potter. :)
One down, one to go! U-can-doit!
SSFB
Allie, I know you'll do fabulous on your exams. Good luck!! Let me know how they go...
And just to add my two cents, ditch the sushi and watch Harry Potter twice... Now THAT'S a birthday!
Love you!!
Sushi and Harry Potter, hurrah!
Good luck, lady. Knock 'em dead. Break a leg. And all that jazz.
I know you'll do great.
Whoever you had that conversation with is a GENIUS!
I know you'll do well on your boards, I have total faith in you. I'm excited to hear your scores in 6 weeks!
Post a Comment
<< Home