Springfield, Nevada
Just like the Simpsons, real people now have a chance to buy Buzz Cola, Squishees, and Sprink-a-liscious pink frosted doughnuts at the local Kwik-E-Mart. In anticipation of the new Simpson's Movie, coming soon to a theater near you, 7-Eleven turned a dozen of its stores into Kwik-E-Marts, and one of the new Kwik-E-Marts is right up the street from me!
SSFB and I, (because we are SO TIRED OF STUDYING!!!!!) went on a pilgrimage to the Kwik-E-Mart today, and boy was it busy! Inside, not only were there many of the products sold at Springfield's own Kwik-E-Mart, but also many Simpson's merchandise and collectors items. Capitalism at its finest!





6 Comments:
I thought this was a rumor! I am SO going to go find one......
(ps...did you know you can go to the movie's website and create your own simpsons character avatar? I HIGHLY reccomend it....)
I heard that many towns (I don't remember how many now) throughout the United States with the name "Springfield" (I don't think it was "Springville") made application to be the one they used for the movie. They chose Springfield, Vermont, complete with bowling alley and all.
That's awesome!
You're right, little momma, it is Springfield, not Springville. Springville is that little town in Utah where my grandmother grew up, huh? Fried brain!!!
Sweet Jumping Jahosephat.
Actually, Springville was the worst enemy of Springfield in a couple of Simpsons episodes. Of course, I would be the only one in the family to know that. I've watched almost all of them.
Post a Comment
<< Home