Match Results!
First off, I apologize to Kjersti, since this blog kinda steals the thunder from her Birthday blog. Make sure you read that one and nod your head in agreement upon Kjersti's awesomeness if you haven't already had the chance.
The Match Results are IN! I was counting down the minutes this morning until 10:00 am when the results were to be released. I went to the school so that I could be with Steve to find out where life is going to take us for the next three years. And, DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....
I am one of 6 new residents at the Utah Valley Family Medicine Residency Program.

Steve and I are totally excited to finally know where we're going to be, and to know that I ended up in a really great program. We both know next to nothing about the Provo area, but we're excited about finding a place to live and a job for Steve.
Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news with everyone. I'll be sending out announcements as soon as I get them made.
Cheers!
Allie.


5 Comments:
Congratulations Allie!! I am so excited that you will FINALLY be moving back to Utah! Provo is a lot closer than Vegas. I think I will be able to see you more often now. Love you!! :)
Your dad was so excited when he heard that you would be coming to Provo that he danced around the office. He said people were looking at him funny for the whole day. I am so happy for you! It will seem like a holiday every day that you are back with us.
Hey Allie! I am so happy for you and Steve to be going back HOME! At least much closer than Vegas... I really hope you find a nice place you like that is big enough to host me whenever I come over to see you guys... ;)
Also liked the blog on Kjerstie! She really does rock, I agree, though I only know her so little!
Love ya, Ronja
Allison-Schmallison! I'm so proud of you! When you called me at work there was so much going on that I don't remember if I even congratulated you, so if not, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so glad you guys are coming home!!!
Yay for Allie.....
I am so proud of you and excited that you get to be a doctor and live where you want. And when I come home to visit at least you will be near by. I love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home