Remember those High School "Musical Reviews?"
Just in case you didn't see this on B's Blog, I thought I'd share it here.
Where was this guy when we were having our high school "musical review"? We could have used him!
That's all.
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.
4 Comments:
Thanks for making me so jealous. I want a range like that!
But Wes,
He doesn't have bouncy golden locks like you.
Thanks, Allie, this was awesome! Wow, at least I have a voice and can talk, that is something to be grateful for, right?!?
This was a real shock for me. I surely was not expecting his voice to sound like this!
Post a Comment
<< Home