Untraceable
So in the trailer for the movie Untraceable, it shows the main character driving down the road in her car at night, and then the hooded figure of a man sits up in her back seat...
My question is: Is there honestly one woman left in the 21st century that gets into her car alone at night without looking in the back seat first? Really? Anyone?


6 Comments:
uh no. everyone who didn't look got whacked by hooded dudes. darwininsm at it's scary movie finest.
I have a really bad (supposedly) habit of looking into the back as soon as I've sat down. Either way, it wouldn't take until my car died inexplicably for me to look back there. I, too, thought that scene was a little strange and can't help guessing its a teaser that doesn't accurately represent what happens in the flick. Here's hoping, anyway.
have you seen the back of my car? anyone who dares venture there is welcome and may very well get what's coming to them.
I was thinking just the other night what a nice feature it is that when you push the button to unlock your car, a light goes on and you can look into the back seat before you ever even open the door. I guess this chick was driving an old car, huh?
Oh really... the girl who has no problem parking next to molester vans (old beat up ans with practically no windows) all of a sudden is giving out self defense tips???? I guess you've got to start somewhere.
SSFB
Seriously! I just saw that trailer too. And that guy has no face, so I think that Sarah is right that it doesn't properly show what happens, and if not, maybe it will scare girls enough to check from now on...
Post a Comment
<< Home