Shingles
So on Wednesday my back was hurting a little on the right side, just under my bra line. I kept trying to figure out what I had done that had irritated it.
By Thursday afternoon, it looked like this:
This burns and itches and has sharp shooting pains that take my breath away, and the best way I can describe it is that it feels like the worst blistering sunburn I ever had in my life, when it's about 2 days old, so the burn still hurts, but it also itches. It is AWFUL!Thank you for your sympathy.
Cheers.


5 Comments:
Much sympathy. Ick. Is it just me or does it seem like shingles infections are on the rise?
That's terrible! I had shingles in the exact same spot about two years ago. I couldn't even sleep! Here's a question for Dr. Allie: Last night I got a fever and had three cold sores break out on the inside of my lip within an hour. I've never had cold sores before. Could it possibly be linked to the shingles?
You do have my sympathy, too. I don't want any of my children to hurt, physically, mentally or emotionally. I hope you will be feeling better soon. Poor Allie!
OUCH OUCH OUCH!
I've heard that shingles is awful. I'm so sorry!!
Post a Comment
<< Home