Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Goal Weight Achieved!

No, not me. Silly.
Moose.
He's the only one in our household that is at his goal weight--well, Copper is probably within a few pounds of his as well. The humans here, not so much.
For those of you who have not seen Moose in quite some time, prepare to be amazed. Even for those of you who see him often, you'll probably be amazed to see how huge he used to be!

Moose BEFORE:



Moose AFTER:



And isn't this great? They pretend they don't like each other much, but I swear one of these days I'm going to catch them all snuggled up together. When I do, I'll give you some photo proof.


Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Holy cow! That's Moose? Amazing.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yay for Moose! Now he's smoking hot!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

No way! I can't believe how much he's changed! Sometimes I see him now and think how much littler he is, but I guess I forgot just how big he used to be! Good work!

4:35 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

I stinkin' LOVE that cat! I loved him when he was big and chunky, too! 'I like 'em big... I like 'em chunky...' (It's a song, BTW.)

11:35 AM  
Blogger gamefreak said...

I forgot how big he used to be too. That's crazy how much weight he's lost. His fat photos are still cute and funny though. :)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home