Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Just Let That Shit Go, Man...

With the help of MyAmanda, I got rid of boxes and boxes of old clothes today--figuratively tons of stuff that I haven't worn in figurative ages. My closest looks so clean and organized now! It's hard for me to let go of things, but literally, I didn't even shed one tear--I was so brave.

We'll see how I do when we get to my kitchen gadgets.

Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kjersti said...

Good work, Allie! Maybe Amanda needs to come to my house next! And P.S., any post that starts out with a Buddy Wakefield quote is excellent in my eyes! :)

4:34 AM  
Blogger Little Momma said...

Don't let her take your tea collection.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Who's B? said...

Mwahahahaha! **Amanda rubs the palms of her hands together, scheming her next attack on Allie's collecting habits**

6:27 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

'I do not understand that reference.' But anyway, good for you! Way to be brave!

11:33 AM  
Blogger gamefreak said...

I just want to say that Amanda is awesome. :)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home