Friday, April 01, 2011

National Doctor's Day Flier


Awesome, right? They are already making me feel so welcome!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kjersti said...

This is so awesome! It must make you feel so good that they're counting down the days to your arrival!

8:27 AM  
Blogger gamefreak said...

How much more welcome can they make you feel here? lol They're like "We love you, here's a bunch of money so you can move here easier, oh and we'll show you where the good houses are too."

9:51 AM  
Blogger Kae Loy said...

I love it that they are so welcoming and have made you feel so wanted. It matches my own pictures of your value to them. I am so glad that you are happy to be going to Kodiak and I hope you love it there. We will miss you when you go, but it makes it easier knowing that you want to go.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

That is so sweet! I love that everyone is being so good to you! What a great experience you and Steve will have up there!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Carrie Streeter said...

that is just too cool allison! i'm so happy for you. :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

I love this too! Even though I am still in denial about you leaving at all!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home