You know you've reached a whole new level of commitment
to running when you're willing to run in the rain.
Yes, I just ran in the rain.
It used to be that if it even looked like it might rain I would have a good excuse not to run, but today it was raining, and I thought, "Its not raining that hard. I could probably still run." And then I ran.
My mix today was a little heavy on what The-Amazing-Wonder-Steve likes to call "Angry Girl Music" and it suited me pefectly!
1. Gravel (Ani DiFranco)
2. Pearl (Paula Cole)
3. Breathe Me (Sia)
4. Ghost (Indigo Girls)
5. Cuckoo (Adam Lambert)
6. Not A Pretty Girl (Ani DiFranco)
7. Cough Syrup (Glee Cast Version)
8. Someone Like You (Adele)
9. The Garden (Mirah)
10. Silent All These Years (Tori Amos)
Running Rocks. I love it.
Cheers!


3 Comments:
That really is commitment! Way to GO!!
There's something I really love about the thought of you running in the rain listening to "Silent All These Years." Something about that seems really right to me.
Good job dude, man!
Oh yeah baby! Way to go Allison!! Love you girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home