Just Living the Dream
Wes has got a room with a view, and office with a window, otterpops in the freezer, and fruitloops with marshmallows in the cupboard.
He's just living the dream.
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.
4 Comments:
And all of it in Kodiak, Alaska...
You guys are going to have so much fun this month! I wish I were there, too. Nice to know that you and Steve got there okay and that you all are seeing the town. Please take care of each other.
But your forgetting the part about getting new movies at least three months late, having to walk everywhere and the bears. Just kidding. I am jealous that you guys are both going to be in the same place for a whole month!
Way to be, Wesley!! Allie, pretty soone you'll be livin' the dream yourself...
Post a Comment
<< Home