Sunday, August 19, 2007

Just to Make Geoffrey Jealous

Steve bought me this new toy while he was here in AK:



It has 16,000 different SuDokus on it, and 4 levels of difficulty.
I'm really just a beginner, since I only started doing these when I got to Kodiak, but I can finish a level 1 puzzle in under 30 minutes now!

7 Comments:

Blogger Little Momma said...

Geoffrey has been at Tyler's house since Thursday night, so I'm sure he hasn't seen this yet. I am going to pick him up tonight, so I'll tell him that you have blogged especially for him. By the way, I tried Sudoku for the first time the other night and I got really stuck after about the first five numbers. (Geoffrey said I started on a hard one.) But I tried again the next day on a different one and eventually figured it out. Man, it is NOT easy!

11:50 AM  
Blogger gamefreak said...

You were right, I AM jealous. I have those sudoku books to carry around, but I'd rather have one of those things. It looks more stylish. How much did it cost? If it's not too much money, I want one for Christmas or my birthday.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of those electronic sudoku games. Geoffrey, if you're interested I would sell it to you.

Nolana

1:51 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

I don't even know what Sudoku is... but it looks like it could be addicting. Have fun!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

Did Geoffrey just say that it looks more stylish?

9:44 PM  
Blogger gamefreak said...

I think I'll just wait until Allison is done with it Nolana, but thanks anyway. And what's wrong with me calling it stylish? It's the same thing as fancy or high-tech.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

hey allie! I just saw this and it made me think of you and your cupcakes...

www.savethetatas.com

giggle*

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home