Is it just me...
...or does anyone else HATE pre-foamed soap? Hello! Where's the fun--where's the challenge that gets you to wash your hands for at least 60 seconds if the soap comes out and it's already foamy? Remember that sawdust-like soap in the school bathrooms in the 80's? Now making that stuff foam up was a challenge worthy of at least 60 seconds of hand-washing time.
That's all.


5 Comments:
Is it just me, or do you sound like Miranda Priestly in "The Devil Wears Prada?"
I actually love the pre-foamed soap! It feels so soft on your hands! Since I am pretty green already, I refill my foamed soap making dispenser with lavender bubble bath from the Dollar Store and dilute it with water so that the consistency is the same as the original soap. As I said, I love it!! So maybe it is just YOU? ;)
I have foam soap too... There is added lotion in it that helps my hands feel better. Sorry Allie.
I HATE IT! Well, I guess its not the soap but the foamy antibacterial crap that is all over the walls at hospitals that I hate. It is actually more drying than the regular purell stuff. So its not JUST you, its me too. ;)
SSFB
I hate this kind of soap. It doesn't feel like it gets anything done... kinda like water softener. If my skin always feels wet, I can't get the 'clean' feeling, now can I? Come ON, people!
Post a Comment
<< Home