Geek Journal Update: Ring-Necked Pheasant
This bird is in my back yard right now.

I think he actually collided with my house. I heard something hit the house--I thought someone had thrown a rock or something--and when I looked out the back window to see what was going on, I saw this guy (and by guy I mean cock) kinda running, kinda stumbling across my lawn.

He laid down in the rock garden, and he's just been laying there for about 5 minutes now.
I hope he's okay.
If he's okay, I hope he'll stick around.

What a handsome guy, eh?
Cheers.


6 Comments:
Updated Update:
He's okay.
He's eaten, and has made a bed in a well-hidden spot. If I hadn't been watching him all afternoon, I wouldn't even know he was there.
My parents have his twin stuffed in their living room. And in case your hungry they're good eatin'. Really lean meat great for the diet!
Bon Appetito
SSFB
Heartless.
What a distinguished visitor you have! He's beautiful! I wouldn't know how good he tastes, however, nor how he would look stuffed in your living room. Neither thought would EVER have occurred to me.
Yay! That IS a beautiful bird! What a nerd you are, though, for watching him all day... ;)
Sometimes I think you come back in touch with your inner child when you see new birds Ally. "Awww! Look at the pretty birdie! Is it hurt? Can I keep it Steve? I promise I'll take good care of it!"
Post a Comment
<< Home