Whatever
So, last week Steve and I started a new diet and workout routine. And the long story goes something like this:
I researched the program.
I bought the e-book, printed it out, organized the sections, read the entire thing, and put sticky-tabs on the exercises and meal plans and recipes that we would be using for the week.
We bought the groceries.
I made the meals (Steve helped with some).
We did the workouts.
Steve lost 3 pounds.
I gained half a pound.
Whatever.


5 Comments:
That's how my diet/exercise programs work too. Alan loses 10-20 pounds and I gain 10 pounds. Just gives me another reason to not exercise. :) Good Luck!
That's how my diet/exercise programs work too. Alan loses 10-20 pounds and I gain 10 pounds. Just gives me another reason to not exercise. :) Good Luck!
You gained half a pound...in your biceps!
Why are you comparing yourself to a guy? I'm pretty sure your not trying to look like Steve, and I'm pretty sure Steve doesn't want you to look like him. Stick with it girl! Rome wasn't built in a week.
SSFB
There's a reason that the saying is 'Fat and happy!' Hahaha! I know you can do it, Allie! Don't give up! (But just as a side-note, you already look great and really don't need to go on all these crazy dieting streaks...)
Post a Comment
<< Home