Sunday, October 21, 2012

In which I give myself a figurative pat on the back

Just wanted to say that for my run today I did a 5 minute warmup walk, ran 25 minutes, and then cooled down with a 5 minute walk.  Total distance: 3 miles!!!
(I only know the distance, because since there are so many bears around right now, I can't run on the trails outside and have had to settle for running on the track at the high school field).
Also:  I weigh less now than I have in 3 years.
Running rocks.

Playlist:
1.  Falling Slowly (The Frames)
2.  Aftermath (Adam Lambert)
3.  For Your Entertainment (Adam Lambert)
4.  Dilate (Ani DiFranco)
5.  Alone (Heart)
6.  Battlefield (Jordan Sparks
7.  U and Ur Hand (Pink)
8.  Holy Diver (Dio)
9.  Somebody That I Used to Know (Glee Cast)
10.  Cough Syrup (Glee Cast)

(Okay, the last two songs were when I was driving home from the field, but I would have run if I wasn't driving!)

Cheers.


4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Streeter said...

loving catching up on your life by reading your posts! you are amazing!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Whahoo! Keep it up, lady!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Wahoo for you!

9:30 AM  
Blogger K.J. said...

I am totally signing you up to do a 5k with me as soon as you get your sexy butt back to Utah! You are awesome girl!!
Love you lots!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home