Seriously, Internet Stalkers?
Because the clinic has a crazy patient (a patient that I have never met or treated) and it turns out she is stalking me on the internet (seriously) I have decided to make my blog private.
This is in no way intended to leave anyone out that I actually care for, so if you know someone who was not invited, and they feel bad that they were not invited, just let me know, and I will invite them. I invited the people that I think read my blog. That's all.
Anyway, thanks for reading and caring and supporting. If you were invited, its because I know you care.
Cheers.


9 Comments:
What? That is just too weird. I mean, you ARE awesome, but an attraction for stalkers? Does not compute.
I can see why people would want to stalk you... You are overly amazing! But...being stalked is kinda creepy! Love & miss you to pieces!
Love you, Allie!
Gross. Sorry, lady.
I'm so glad that you invited me to continue cyber stalking you! ;)
P.S. People are weird!
That's crazy!!
You know you've "arrived" when you have a stalker. Love ya!!
How did you find out you were being stalked?
Super weird. Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home