Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ummm...Happy Holidays?

I have a lot to catch you all up on.

Right now, I just want to say this:
On my run this morning (on the elliptical, as it's too icy outside to run for real right now), I got to the song Bible Study from the movie 3:10 to Yuma  and it made me run so fast and happy, and right when the song ended, there came the ding ding ding and the voice from my running app, "Cool down by walking for 5 minutes and then stretching."
I put both arms up in the air like I had just finished FIRST in a race.  It was just such perfect timing!

I'll post again this weekend and give you some other glimpses into what I've been doing the last two months!

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kae Loy said...

I absolutely love that song and it is the first one on my MP3 player. Now, whenever I hear it, I am conditioned to go for a walk or a run. It is just such a "go for it" song.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home