Allie's Pensieve
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.


3 Comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. The word on the street is that Steve may have also found the perfect job for him, and how nice that it is in the same town!
I just wish the perfect job was a little closer! Love you though, and I am so glad you are happy! :)
I'm very glad to have Allison coming to live up here. I wish the whole family could. I think everyone needs to come visit up here at least once before they make up their minds of whether to come live here or not.
Post a Comment
<< Home