Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little House in the Big Woods

Remember the house I showed you in the last blog? No? Me either. That house is dead to me. Turns out the sellers are greedy, and the house is rumored to have problems with rot, so, what are we talking about?
Oh, yeah, that's right, the house I'm buying in Kodiak:


It's back in the woods, but just about a 1 minute walk to the ocean.
It's got over half an acre of yard, already fenced, so Copper will be happy.


It's got this tub in the master bathroom, so I'll be happy.


It actually comes with the furniture, including all the A/V equipment, so Steve will be happy.


And it's got 4 bedrooms, so I've got plenty of room for guests!
Start planning your vacations!
Cheers.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

it's gorgeous! congratulations!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Oh, wow! It totally looks like a house out of Sunset magazine! I can't wait to hear of your adventures in Alaska. It reminds me of that show "Northern Exposure", which just so happens to be one of my favorite shows of all time. Congratulations on your gorgeous home.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kae Loy said...

I love Plan B! Rumor also has it that this house has really nice neighbors nearby. I like the idea of the three guest bedrooms!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

I love it! Congratulations Allie! Although, I am still in denial that you are leaving!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

This house looks so totally awesome! I am going to keep telling myself I'll find a way to visit. So happy for you and Steve... and Copper is totally spoiled!

6:38 PM  
Blogger jenny.hawkes said...

Beautiful! Perfect! Congratulations!

9:41 PM  
Blogger gamefreak said...

Wesley showed me where it was, and I think it might be a good walk from our apartment if I ever wanted to come over. Can't wait to have you over here Allison. :)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

I mean, yeah, the tub is okay. But you know what would make it better? Zebra tile! The classy way to glam up any bathroom.
And I think you had me at "one minute walk from the ocean."
Love you!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home